Photobucket

July 14, 2010

Hurry, hide…

We love to run and hide whenever Mommy calls or needs us to do something…like eat, get dressed, go bye bye, nap, take bath…pretty much everything. We even yell “hurry hide” when she calls.

 

I can’t see her, so she shouldn’t be able to see me…right?

2010-07-06 004

 

I don’t think we can both fit in here…hurry pull the curtain over us.

2010-07-06 007 

 

Hmm….where am I?

2010-07-12 001

 

Here I am Mommy.

2010-07-12 003 

 

2 comments:

  1. Precious! My girls have just started this, too! And I can remember my sister and I hiding from my mom (especially when out in public), so I guess it's going to continue for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play hide from mommy, too!!! I can't wait until we can play and find some really cool hiding places.
    No, momma, we are not going to wash those dishes today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love you girls,
    Gams

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails