because he took our favorite mommy to the beach for Mother’s Day! Not just any ole beach, but the beach in Playa del Carmen. We sure missed them while they were gone, but we got to spend time with all of our family! We stayed one night with Poppa and Anna, lots of nights with Gams & Pop Pop and a long evening with Aunt Bandie, Uncle D, Emmy & Kate. Thanks to everyone for coming over to play while Mommy & Daddy were gone. Here are some pics Mommy said we could share.
And look what they brought back for us….

Yay!! Isn't a beach vacation with your hubby the best?! You are GORGEOUS and look AMAZING in these pics. :) And I absolutely love Adde and Clare's Mexican dresses! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest dresses EVER!! I want one! I didn't know ya'll were going to MX. Was it a surprise?
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I think it's my turn now! You look fantastic! Not too often do you see a bikini-wearing mom on a twin blog ;) (What's the secret??)
ReplyDeleteI am just going to have to echo what Kristi said! WOW! You look great! and totally jealous of that trip!
ReplyDelete