We love to play outside regardless of the weather.
I love how you were creative with the trash bags! Your girlies are precious!!!
LOVE their 'raincoats!' :) haha! And their bathing suits are toooo cute.
You are the best mommy. Water water everywhere and really cool hats.
I LOVE their jackets! I can't wait to get a swimming pool for my girls this summer!
Girlie girls..... I see you enjoying your "popcaca's" in the rain. Gams will never, ever forget that word!!!!! And I love your couture. You should market and sell it.love you angels.gams
Beautiful pictures!
We love to hear from you...
I love how you were creative with the trash bags! Your girlies are precious!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE their 'raincoats!' :) haha! And their bathing suits are toooo cute.
ReplyDeleteYou are the best mommy. Water water everywhere and really cool hats.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE their jackets! I can't wait to get a swimming pool for my girls this summer!
ReplyDeleteGirlie girls..... I see you enjoying your "popcaca's" in the rain. Gams will never, ever forget that word!!!!! And I love your couture. You should market and sell it.
ReplyDeletelove you angels.
gams
Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDelete