Photobucket

May 2, 2010

One of many…

Well, I figured I needed to do a quickie post about Adde because she will look a little different over the next few weeks. Last Thursday, they got dumped by their little red wagon. Mrs. Tabby, our sitter, was pulling them down our road and it was a rather windy day…okay, like hurricane winds…and the wind caught the canopy and blew the little red wagon over and out dumped Adde & Clare. Since Adde is the nice, sweet sister she is, she took the bang for Clare. Clare didn’t have a scratch on her and this is what my poor, yet super tough, Adde got. She only cried for a few seconds until Tabby could jump over the wagon and grab her. Tabby came running in and I didn’t even realize what happened because Adde already had her little smile back on her face as if nothing was wrong. I gave her ouchie a little TLC and she was good to go. It’s healing well and the cheek scrape is almost gone. We went to the bay this weekend and between a little salt water, the salty air and Mommy’s obnoxious Neosporin treatments, it’s healing well.

2010-04-29 001

I told her the baby had a little ouchie just like hers and this is what she did to make her baby feel better.2010-04-29 005

I’m know this is just one of many…

~Mommy

5 comments:

  1. poor thing!! It's so sad when our babies are hurt-- I about passed out when Riley cut her head and had to be 'glued!' But like you said, one of many! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor sweet girl! She's still as precious as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor thing, she sounds like she handled it like a pro, they always seem to look worse then it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adde, I'm glad that Mommy was nearby when you skidded so she could put get well's on your face. I bet it itches now and dirt sticks to it, so be careful and wash it often. See you in a very short few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Adde! What a tough little girl!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails