Photobucket

April 15, 2010

We love the blues…

and only smashed a few!
2010-04-09 023 copy
2010-04-09 001
2010-04-09 005
2010-04-09 008
2010-04-09 010
2010-04-09 025
2010-04-09 027
2010-04-09 031
2010-04-09 032
2010-04-09 034
2010-04-09 038
          
2010-04-09 043 copy

6 comments:

  1. These are really great pictures. I am also glad to know that you did not pick them so that they will grow back next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! Where were these taken? the bluebonnets are gorgeous!! and I love the expressions on the girls' faces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! We had the same idea with the yellow :) That is a great field, I loved all the indian paint brush in with the bluebonnets! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took the pics in a field just before Madisonville on our way to Dallas. It wasn't that big, but the pics turned out pretty good...and William even took a decent one with me. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails