I just love when you post videos! And when they don't know you're watching are the best ones! I love how it took two hands and sometimes a foot to hold up her book! They are such cuties!
Love the new look and your title picture!! You must have too much time on your hands ;)
So cute, they are getting so big, don't you just love how they can entertain themselves now more and more. I love how she was holding the book up with her leg, too cute!
I just love when you post videos! And when they don't know you're watching are the best ones! I love how it took two hands and sometimes a foot to hold up her book! They are such cuties!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look and your title picture!! You must have too much time on your hands ;)
Love the little foot in the air! They are too cute-
ReplyDeleteSo cute, they are getting so big, don't you just love how they can entertain themselves now more and more. I love how she was holding the book up with her leg, too cute!
ReplyDeletesooooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteI love her outfit!! So adorable. :) Thanks for sharing...
ReplyDelete