Photobucket

March 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt #1

Today we had our first official egg hunt of the season! It was with our play date group of four sets of twins and a singleton. The weather was a little windy, but beautiful. We ate, ate and ate again. Our tummies better get ready…and Mommy too! Yuck!

And we’re off…2010-03-29 021

I’ll trade you an empty egg for a full egg???2010-03-29 018

Hmmm…which one should I keep? I know what Daddy would say.2010-03-29 020 

We’re all in the picture…check!2010-03-29 023

   2010-03-29 031 

I love you Sis~2010-03-29 034

Hurry, let’s get to bed. We have another one tomorrow at the library! Easter Egg Hunt #2 here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, we had lots of fun also. I'm sorry we missed the library I heard it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails