Photobucket

February 23, 2010

I can jump! Watch me!

My feet actually come off the ground…or bed. I know I’m not supposed to be doing this, but Mommy was watching…and laughing at me too. Daddy is going to get her when he gets home.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like Clare is ready for a trampoline:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a learned experience from the real live trampoline at the Marek Ranch. Just like horse back riding....way too fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they're having a blast and don't worry Jake jumps on the bed all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are too cute, I don't think the problem will be when your watching, it's when your not watching, lol! Or at least that's how my little guys work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls, it looks like your trampoline experience at the Marek Ranch paid off!!!!!!

    Gams vote no on the trampoline but yes on the Pony. What ya think Pops?

    I love you girls.......
    Did Mommy and Daddy receive their gift from you yet? Remind them they are not to open it until their Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails