Your girls are SO silly! I hope mine are just as silly!
I never get tired of that laughter hope all is well and mommy is better too! Bet next time I see you we can make funny noises together, cause Pops always has funny noises.
Precious! they are both so cute!!! I absolutely LOVE their laughs!
I wish I could bottle that laughter and send it around it would make the world so much better.....
So funny, love it!!
They are so cute - they wore themselves out laughing!
We love to hear from you...
Your girls are SO silly! I hope mine are just as silly!
ReplyDeleteI never get tired of that laughter hope all is well and mommy is better too! Bet next time I see you we can make funny noises together, cause Pops always has funny noises.
ReplyDeletePrecious! they are both so cute!!! I absolutely LOVE their laughs!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could bottle that laughter and send it around it would make the world so much better.....
ReplyDeleteSo funny, love it!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute - they wore themselves out laughing!
ReplyDelete