Photobucket

November 24, 2009

Curious Clare…

I love to get into everything . Mommy had the camera and followed me around for just about 30 minutes. Here we go.

Where will this horsey take me? 2009-11-17 005 

How fast will this bug rock?2009-11-17 013

How long will Sissy chase me?2009-11-17 025

How long until Mommy & Daddy catch me with these?2009-11-20 002

How fast can I suck it down?2009-11-20 003

Pretty fast and it’s pretty good.    2009-11-20 004

Do you think Mommy & Daddy will find me up here? 2009-11-20 006

How long until Sissy throws a fit to get me off? 2009-11-20 009

Let’s see…what else? Mommy’s camera must have died because I know there was more…

1 comment:

  1. Clare, Pops climed a ladder once and he fell and well it really hurt, so be sure you hold on tight.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails