Photobucket

September 13, 2009

Monkey Crawl

Some people have asked me to post a video of the girl’s monkey/bear crawl…so I thought I better do it before it’s gone! Walking is in our very near future as Clare is already taking about 3 steps at a time and Adde standing up on her own without holding onto anything. They both usually start out in the upright standing position, but realize how much faster they can get places if they just switch to their hands and feet and do the monkey walk.

Here is a quickie clip…

4 comments:

  1. OMG! That is crazy! They are talented!! I'm also amazed that they both crawl that way... guess it's a twin thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute. If you need twin monkey Halloween costumes, I have some!

    Here is my blog post from last year, if you want to look at them.
    http://newlyweds.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/a-barrell-full-of-monkeys/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! No red knees for your monkeys!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails