Photobucket

August 19, 2009

Time is flying by…

Well, the end of the summer is near! We went to the bay last weekend and probably won’t be back until…maybe Labor Day. We love the bay and always have fun taking morning walks with Mommy, going for boat rides, and getting to see what fish Daddy caught.

Here is Daddy & Grandpa John with their catch of the day!2009-08-15 005

Daddy and his tired little Clare after a long swim.2009-08-15 007 When we got home on Sunday, Daddy put together our second red wagon…and we helped taste all the parts to make sure they were okay!

2009-08-16 002

Talk to you Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like to pro fisherman guides, a comptemplative care giver, and mechanical engineer, not mention quality taste control pros....see you soon xoxo Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a late-night blog reader, too! And I'm so bad about finding a blog and reading the entire thing! I've already read your blog as well and noticed the similarities, too! Crazy! Your girls were so tiny and sweet... such blessings! I'm wishing we had taken the same "cowboy hat" shot! Precious! We have been meaning to take a trip to Houston to visit some friends, so maybe we could get together! And definitely look us up if you're ever in the San Antonio area! I'm sure you could give me some pointers on how to survive 6 months-1 year, too! So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails