That darn Mommy…if she wouldn’t check her bag 85 times to make sure she has everything, she would have never found us.
We almost made it… Bye Mommy & Daddy…have fun! A&C
In regards to yesterday’s post…Clare found the keys to our new car. She promised me we would take turns driving this weekend although I think I saw Mommy fill our car up with dirty diapers and take it out to the trash. We’ll have to see if Gams and Pops can buy us another one… Adde

Hi! I am actually friends with Robert. He is a landman for my company down here in Wichita Falls. We were actually pregnant at the same time. You were due a month after me, but ended up having the girls 2 months before me. So, I have been keeping up with your story through Robert. They are ADORABLE!! I'm glad to see you on blogspot so I can continue to keep up with your precious little girls! ~Crystal Johnson
ReplyDelete