Photobucket

May 4, 2009

We love to laugh!

Mommy caught us having a good ole time! 

8 comments:

  1. Girls, your happiness makes me happy. I will have a huge smile on my face all day and every time I get to see you laughing. Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable! Sweet, happy babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britni, you must be having a ball with the girls! That was the cutest and funniest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You absolute adorable girls. I was so excited to see you giggling with each other. I have watched you many times today and laughed along with you.
    Can't wait until I get to see you this weekend. I miss you so.
    I love you. Gams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Gams is going to try this again under her name...... not Pops.
    Daddy don't laugh!
    I love you Adde and Clare and ready to play and giggle with you.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tell you what...Clare was almost out of there. They are so lucky to have each other...I can't wait to hang out with them this weekend. Keep the videos coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet darling granddaughters. We loved seeing you in Houston last weekend. How big you have gotten. You looked so precious in your dresses and pink jellies....
    I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
    i love you.
    gams

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails