Photobucket

April 25, 2009

Daddy’s Boots!

006Gams brought us Daddy’s boots from when he was a little boy.  Adde keeps hogging them…although she looks pretty cute in them. I’ll get to play in them soon and I’m just waiting my turn because Mommy is teaching me to share…. Clare

 

009012   007

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable post! It looks like the boots were made for her. Your girls are so precious!

    Thanks for visiting our blog (our twin monkeys). I got a good laugh out of your mon and don reference! There is a longish story on why we call our girls monkeys. Caitlin is our spider monkey and Isabella is our chunky monkey. I will get a post on my blog about it soon. I look forward to seeing your girls' adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adde those boots were made from mischief and they taste good too!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails